Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Let the Canada Post review know that we want home delivery restored, protected and expanded!


Although Minister Judy Foote knew last year when she was an opposition MP that the forced conversion of door to door delivery to self-serve mailboxes was a bad idea, she has now decided that the whole process needs to be reviewed. A postal review is long overdue (it is actually mandated by law under the Canada Post Act, a fact ignored by the previous government). We should seize this opportunity to let them know we value our publicly-owned Crown Corporation and the services it delivers -- despite attempts by the previous government to claim it is 'unprofitable' while trying to sell it off to their corporate buddies.


http://www.tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca/examendepostescanada-canadapostreview/exprimer-share-eng.html
The next few months will involve consulting with Canadians to get our views on the postal delivery. There are new questions posted every week, which you can answer at the Task Force's "Share your views" page:


There a new question every week, so book-mark this link and visit it regularly! 

You can also join the discussion through social media:

or submit your written comments to the Task Force by e-mail, fax or postal mail:

You can also consider taking a moment to tell the Task Force that the Harper-appointed CEO of Canada Post (and his 22 corporate vice-presidents) should resign, in order to allow for a full and fair review of postal services. After commenting, visit the petition here calling for Deepak Chopra to resign: http://www.publicservices.ca/chopra_resign

5 comments:

  1. You got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about half an hour. I am a newbie and your post is valuable for me.
    Garage Door Installation Cost

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    This is very helpful blogs.

    Our strategic public relations programme includes development, planning and implementation of a sound communication strategy for our brands.

    PR Agency in Gurgaon, PR Companies in Delhi, PR Firms in Gurgaon

    ReplyDelete
  3. have read many blogs in the net but have never come across such a well written blog. Good work keep it up.
    garage door replacement seattle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is excellent the issue is something that not sufficient people are talking intelligently about. I am very joyful that I

    stumbled throughout this in my look for some thing referring to this.
    London removal company

    ReplyDelete
  5.  I am overwhelm with joy and happiness and i am happy to share this with you all around the world about how Dr.CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME cured HERPES VIRUS...ever since i was diagnosed of Herpes virus in 2015, I was always thinking on how  I can get a solution out of my body so that i can be okay again. Until One day I went online on the internet to know more about the Herpes Virus i came across a Review Comment many people are saying that Dr.CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME cured their Herpes Genital Virus, I did not believe, i search again and i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from HPV AND HIV by Dr.CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME..and i decided to contact Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME to Help and i told him about my HERPES illness he told me not to worry about,that he is going to send me his herbal medicine and actually he did.i took the medicine just as prescribe by him, he told me to go for check up in the hospital which i did and to my great surprise my Doctor told me the Herpes Virus was no longer there, all thank to you sir Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME, contact his WhatsApp Number: +2347030936239 .His email: dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com. His herbs are very powerful and has no side effects. He can cured all kinds of Viruses, diseases, sicknesses.

    ReplyDelete