Sunday, July 26, 2015

your support for Door to Door mail is needed NOW !

Dear Door to Door supporter,
Our City Council will be considering the whole Canada Post issue on Monday July 27 (in Committee, starting 4 pm) and Tuesday July 28 (full Council, starting 4 pm). This is your chance to help by calling / e-mailing Councillors and the Mayor asking them to support:
  •   a moratorium (halt) to all installation of new mailbox in London, until at least after the upcoming federal election in October, and
  • a full release of all information from City staff about changes made to proposed locations for mailbox installation. 
You can find contact information for the Mayor and all the councillors here: http://www.london.ca/city-hall/city-council/Documents/Council-Contact-List.pdf *

Please e-mail and/or call as soon as you can, on Monday if possible, and keep calling and e-mailing through Tuesday July 28 as well. 

In the last few days our campaign has drawn attention to Canada Post's dishonesty. Despite their agreement in March to report back to our City Council prior to the installation of Self Serve Mail Boxes, Canada Post has instructed contractors to begin installing concrete pads for new SSMBs.
By simply stopping one pad from being installed for a couple of days, we helped focus attention on this issue. Some City Councillors are saying that Canada Post misled Londoners
With your help, we can do more in the coming days and weeks. If you can give a few hours of your time, please contact us at people4door2door@gmail.com. 

Together we can help save Door to Door mail delivery!

-- 
Londoners for Door to Door




2015 – 2018 LONDON CITY COUNCIL 

Mayor Matt Brown

Councillors:

Ward 1 Michael van Holst 314

Ward 2 Bill Armstrong  

Ward 3 Mo Mohamed Salih

Ward 4 Jesse Helmer
 519 661-2500 Ext. 4004 (City Hall)

Ward 5 Maureen Cassidy  

Ward 6 Phil Squire

Ward 7 Josh Morgan

Ward 8 Paul Hubert
 519 661-2500 Ext. 4008 (City Hall)

Ward 9 Anna Hopkins

Ward 10 Virginia Ridley

Ward 11 Stephen Turner
519 661-2500 Ext. 4011 (City Hall)

Ward 12 Harold L. Usher
519 661-2500 Ext. 4012 (City Hall)

Ward 13 Tanya Park 314
 519 661-2500 Ext. 4013 (City Hall)

Ward 14 Jared Zaifman

1 comment:

  1. I am here to give my testimony about a doctor who help me in my life. I was infected with HIV virus in the 2012,i went to many hospitals, churches for cure but there was no solution out, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that i cannot loose my life, I lost everything I have my husband run away from me and also took my children along because of my sickness. One day I was in the river side thinking the next step to take if it is to jump into the river so that I can loose my life totally or just think where I can go to get solution. so a lady walk to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to him telling her my stories, she told me that she can help me out that’s the reason she normally come here to help people so that thy can be cured because she was into this problem before, she introduce me to a doctor who cast spells on people and gave me his number and email so i called him and also email him. He told me all the things I need to provide and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening he called me and told me that i should go for an HIV test and which i did as he told me and the result was negative. so if you are also heart brokened and also need a help you can also email him at dr.camalahivadscure@yahoo.com OR call +2349055637784

    ReplyDelete